Welcome to my Samcart vs Kajabi review. I’ll show you how each one helped me succeed and let you decide for yourself.
In this article, We” ll discuss how each eCommerce platform helped me succeed and let you make your decision for yourself which is the perfect eCommerce software for you.
If You are looking to know more about Samcart then check out our detailed Samcart Review
We will decide once for all which is the best eCommerce platform Samcart or Kajabi in this article.
Grab a coffee and buckle up and let’s get down to the comparison between Samcart and Kajabi.
It is an amazing online software to sell your products and generate greater revenue in minimum time. It is the best platform for online conversions and generating leads with the least investment. In selling products and offering services online, the only investment is in creating a website.
Kajabi is considered the best eCommerce all-in-one platform for digital entrepreneurs who want to grow online. Kajabi was officially released in the year 2010.
|Check out||Check out|
In this article, we will discuss the following things which can help you to make a better decision for your business:
- Overview of both eCommerce competitors
- Unique features: Samcart and Kajabi
- Pricing Packages
- Comparisons between Samcart and Kajabi
- Pros and Cons of both eCommerce platforms
- Final Verdict
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All these above-mentioned heads and subheads will help you in choosing the right option for you. Alright, Let’s go into the article.
Samcart vs Kajabi 2021: Overview
In the era of the digital and technological world, optimize the use of this technology. Businessman can sell their products and services online with the help of the best eCommerce platforms.
With the one-click of a button, you can approach any global customer and target a wider audience, engaging with the existing customers simultaneously.
With eCommerce platforms, you can run an online store and easily can do work from home. It is a great opportunity for all the developers in this pandemic to offer your services and to reach global customers.
SamCart: Best Online Shopping Software
Samcart was first officially released in the year 2014.
Samcart users already sold 4.5 million products to its users whose total net worth is about $750 million.
It is an amazing online software to sell your products and generate greater revenue in minimum time.
It is the best platform for online conversions and generating leads with the least investment. In selling products and offering services online, the only investment is in creating a website.
You can easily attract a lot of customers with a well-designed website with all in one feature to offer.
Unique Features: What SamCart Offer?
Let’s discuss the unique characteristics offered by Samcart:
1). Complimentary Services:
- If you want to earn an extra income, then you must offer complementary selling services to your customers.
- It just means offering add-on services.
- For example: If you are selling mobile phones on your online store, you can offer recharge services to your customers, you can provide mobile covers to your customers.
- If a customer comes to buy a mobile phone, he will purchase a mobile as well as a mobile cover. Similarly, you can offer power banks to your customers.
- It ultimately leads to more sales, more revenue generated, and more profit. In today’s world, the best example of this service is McDonald’s.
2). Network Selling:
- Samcart offers an amazing feature to promote your products and services to a vast audience through network selling.
- If your affiliate sells your product, they will charge a commission on every sale of the product.
- Samcart has a default commission charge i.e., 50%, but you can customize it according to your preferences.
- It automatically leads to increasing the word of your brand.
- You can create a list of your affiliates who will promote your products online.
- A user has a benefit of this feature, that they do not have to spend money on their ads.
3). Free Trial Period:
- Samcart offers a free trial period of 14 days to its users.
- It means you can try the Samcart services for absolutely free for a better understanding of all the features and benefits.
- You can cancel the subscription to Samcart within 30 days, with a 100% money-back guarantee.
4). Single Checkout Page:
- For selling your products and services online, you must have to keep the visitors on your page.
- With this feature, you can easily add several payment options to your page
- For selling your product online, you do not have to create a separate page for payment of services.
- Customers do not have to visit different pages to make payments. On the single page, with one click of a button, they can easily make the payment.
- If a customer has to visit another page for payment, then it may happen then network issues may occur while visiting a different page. And he/she might not buy your services.
Kajabi: Best Platform For Digital Entrepreneurs
Kajabi is considered the best eCommerce all-in-one platform for digital entrepreneurs who want to grow online. Kajabi was officially released in the year 2010.
This platform was found on the idea of helping people to grow their brand online and monetize it.
If you are a tutor, you want to sell your tutorial videos to students, then Kajabi is the best platform for you.
You can promote your online courses, as well as you can create your website, you can write blogs, email marketing, and much more.
In today’s digital world, every firm, every dealer, every course creator sells their services online, which leads to a cashless economy as well as reducing black money.
In this competitive world, you can sell your online courses on Kajabi to your students for better learning and development.
Unique Features: What Kajabi Offer To User?
Kajabi offers unique characteristics to its users. Let’s get into them.
1). Design & Website:
- You can design your website and add a custom domain to make it more attractive and discoverable.
- Obviously, to sell your services online, you must create an attractive landing page for your visitors.
- In traditional marketing, if you show attractive products with discount coupons in your catalog, it attracts many customers.
- The same happens in online marketing too.
- If you create an informative and attractive website to offer your services, it will lead to more visitors landing on your page.
2). Online Tests:
- You can add online quizzes and assignments to your courses for understanding the capability of students.
- After completing every lesson, they have to attend a quiz.
- After successfully attempting, they can advance to the next lesson for learning.
3). Statistical Report Of Courses:
- You can view the statistical reports of your courses.
- It will give you a clear picture of your students, how much they are learning through lessons and online quizzes.
4). Secure & Reliable Platform:
- Kajabi is considered the most reliable eCommerce platform with all the safety protocols.
- It is an all-rounder platform for content creators, as well as it provides some tutorial videos for beginners for learning and practicing.
Few Comparisons Between SamCart vs Kajabi
Let’s discuss the few comparisons between both the competitors so that you can make a better investment decision
1). Setting & Installation
- With the help of Samcart, you can easily create an online store where you can offer your products to customers at affordable prices with discounts. It hardly takes 5 minutes to register and create an online store.
- Set the name of your online store, URL, Logo of your brand, and then payment options.
- In Samcart, we have already discussed that there are several payment options for customers on a single checkout page.
- You can set up the menu of your products, add title, description, images, tags, price of all products.
- You can easily set up your website and launch it by just following the easy steps of registration.
- There are several tutorial videos given on Kajabi for building and selling your products online.
- You can add on all the courses with the quizzes and assignments for students.
- The next step is to create payment options for the customers who buy your services.
Based on the setting and installation of an online store, both the competitors offer good services to their users.
Both the platforms are winners in this battle.
2). Customer Support: SamCart vs Kajabi
- Samcart provides good customer service to its users, even customers give good enough reviews, it always interacts with its users as well as solve their real-time queries through direct messages or through emails.
- They solve queries to their customers within 24 hours and their customer service support on weekends too.
- Time and quality are what every customer expects from the company.
- It has a well-developed FAQ page that covers various issues faced by the user when setting up and using Samcart.
- They solve the queries of their customers through live chat or email messaging.
- The customer support team is outstanding as they provide appropriate answers to all queries of their clients.
- A user can send an email to the document department issues faced by them.
- Solving queries and providing the best service to customers, nurture the buyer-seller relationship.
- They also have blogs and forums to help clear any doubts
- the user is facing.
In terms of customer service, both platforms provide the best customer support to their users. We must consider both eCommerce platforms to be the winner here.
3). Statistical Reports: SamCart vs Kajabi
- You can easily identify your all insights into the sales, with the analytics report feature offered by Samcart.
- You can compare your sales with the help of information laid out in bar graphs, line charts, etc.
- You can export all the reports of your insights, sales, conversions.
- Insights and statistics laid out for every product.
- Provide reliable and accurate insights and facts.
- In Kajabi, you can see the analytical reports of total revenue, revenue generated from ads, conversion from ads, reaches, no. of visitors on your page.
- You can easily track the record of your insights and traffic on your page.
- You can export all the statistical reports and facts laid out with the description.
- Analytical reports are the basic feature offered by every platform to find out the statistics of revenue generated.
Both the platforms of eCommerce are considered as the winner here.
Provide valuable insights and statistical reports of revenue and profit with the description to their users.’
4). Integrations: SamCart vs Kajabi
Samcart has various integrations.
- Convert Kit
In terms of third-party integrations, SamCart is the clear winner because it integrates with various software applications as compared to Kajabi.
Samcart vs Kajabi: Pricing Plan
To help you decide which tool is better suited for your needs, I had compiled a list of all the pricing details below.
- Samcart offers a free trial period of 14 days to its user for a better understanding of all the core functionalities offered by Samcart.
- The pricing package of Samcart includes 4 different plans for its users.
- First is the Launch Pricing, it costs $49 per month
- Second is the Grow Pricing package, which costs $99 per month.
- The third plan which is offered to users is the Scale Plan, which costs $199 per month.
- Last but not least, the fourth plan is the Enterprise Packaging plan, which costs $399 per month. This is the best plan that Samcart has to offer.
- Kajabi offers three purchasing plans to its users.
Let’s discuss them what they are:
- Basic Pricing Package: This is the most popular plan offered by Kajabi which is $149 per month. It will save your $30 if you take the subscription for the whole year.
- Growth Pricing Package: This is the best plan Kajabi has to offer to digital entrepreneurs. It costs $199 per month and saves you $40 per month if you take the subscription for 1 year.
- Pro Pricing plan: It is a bit costly plan Kajabi has to offer. It costs $399 per month and saves you $80 per month if you billed annually.
Based on the variety of pricing plans offered, Kabaji is considered a winner. It offers unique plans with unique features that the user can choose according to his/her requirements.
Samcart vs Kajabi: Pros & Cons
- Installation is easy in Samcart. It can be done by following a few steps.
- The engagement rates on each of your pages will increase noticeably.
- Good customer service with solving real-time queries on weekends
- Clear Pricing Details with unique features offered.
- Clear analytical and statistical reports.
- Secured and verified payment gateways.
- A free trial period is also available
- The single Checkout page feature is offered.
- The free trial version for starters gives a basic understanding of what to expect in their interface.
- The community of Samcart provides valuable insights and solutions to all users.
- They have a refund policy of 30 days for its users.
Let’s discuss the few drawbacks of Samcart:
- Samcart features are not user friendly which makes the users harder to navigate.
- The price range of Samcart’s plan makes it harder to afford for new startups and small businesses.
- Lack of clean code.
- Not supported in mobile phones. It is a major drawback of Samcart which reduces its rating reviews.
- The basic plan is better than the Pro plan, customer reviews said this.
- The development of Samcart is slow, and not so good.
- Kajabi is quite a popular eCommerce platform and has been known to deliver the best results.
- Offers you a list of comprehensive features.
- The admin panel and community management are easy to use.
- Clear pricing details with unique features.
- Installation and registration are easy.
- The customer support team provides proper assurance of support, it helps the customers in every way possible.
- A reliable platform for digital entrepreneurs.
- Kajabi is well equipped with safety and privacy protocols.
- Good platform for online companies to market your products and increase the word of your brand.
Here are a few drawbacks of Kajabi, which every Kajabi user must know.
- It does not offer a free trial, just limited support assurance to all those who opted for the premium plan.
- Pricing packages are more expensive and not affordable for new business ventures.
- Kajabi offered very few integrations.
- A unique feature offered by most of the eCommerce platforms i.e., A/B testing tool, not offered by Kajabi.
- Kajabi should increase their limited products.
- Kajabi is not supported in mobiles. Not available as a mobile app.
- Slow loading time.
- Students must have knowledge of coding to create posts.
Common Features of Kajabi and Samcart
- Installation is easy in Samcart as well as in Kajabi.
- Both tools do not support mobile applications.
- Customer services are good enough on both platforms.
- Both eCommerce platforms offered a feature of click upsell.
- SamCart Review
- Amazon Seller Tool
- SamCart vs PayPal
- SamCart vs SendOwl
- SamCart vs Shopify
- Best Funnel Builder
- Cloudways vs Siteground
👉 Does any of the software have mobile applications of Samcart vs Kajabi?
No, Samcart and Kajabi both do not support mobile phones. This is the major drawback of these eCommerce platforms.
👉 Which software has more third-party integrations between Samcart vs Kajabi?
Both the platforms offer integrations but Samcart offers more Third-party integrations as compared to Kajabi.
👉 Can I believe the statistical reports given by Samcart and Kajabi of these platforms?
Yes, you can absolutely rely on these eCommerce platforms for the analytical reports, which give you a better understanding of your sales estimates and insights of all your products and services.
Conclusion: Samcart vs Kajabi 2021 | Which one you should choose?
There was more of a civil war between 2 eCommerce platforms. This battle between Samcart vs Kajabi has ended in a statement that both the tools have performed well. The choice here is completely up to you. Kajabi is undoubtedly a better option.
However, Samcart is not without its own strengths. Both the competitors have their pros and cons and both of them prove to be an amazing platform of eCommerce with extraordinary features, pricing packages, easiness to use, solid customer service. Both platforms have good customer service because a satisfied customer can be a loyal customer.
Their primary goal is to provide satisfactory designs and create landing pages for their businesses.
They also offer other features that can be considered a boon in startups, business marketing, and improving the company’s reach. They also provide us with excellent tips, free online pieces of training videos, eLearning, etc.
Before taking a decision, go for a free trial which gives you a better knowledge of Samcart’s advanced level features. Samcart will be suitable for those
who need to manage multiple products in the market. For brands
and enterprises, Samcart provides high-performance tools
that make them ideal for their use. Make sure your investment decision is in your financial budget.